Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MY COLOR...

For as long as I can remember, I have been a fan of chocolate, the candy, color and ice cream. Chocolate Brown has received great attention over the past couple years in design. Some may see it as a trend, other’s still haven’t seen the light, but for those of us that have never been fair weather fans, we know its eternal beauty. Friends used to laugh when I would say brown goes with anything and I am so proud that my color is getting the popular respect it deserves.
My top favorite color combinations with Chocolate Brown (CB) are (in no particular order):

- CB and Black- YES! Décor, fashion, you name it, I love it!
- CB and Blue- Has been a trend recently, but always beautiful
- CB and Mint Green- YUMM!
- CB and GOLD- Yellow, red or green gold, bring it!

No comments: