Monday, January 12, 2009

Huntsville & Madison County Faux Finish Product Guide and Coach



I received a call today from an eager DIYer wanting to learn Venetian Plaster for a few rooms in his home. It reminded me how much I LOVE sharing my experience and product knowledge for whom ever is trying their hand at Decorative and Faux Finishes. Successful faux finishing is possible with the right training and products!

Let my international training and years of experience work for YOU!

If you are an avid DIYer and would like to learn about professional faux finish products (not found in your box stores) that are easy to use and produce fabulous results, give me a call.

If you are an avid DIYer and would like lessons on how to use your new products, please give me a call.

Let's turn your average walls into art! 256.658.0657

No comments: